Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Flights to Prague

• 30-09-2004 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭

A new airline is flying from Dublin to Prague, flights are dirt cheap avaerage price of flights are approx 60/70 euro each way inclusive taxes and fees(and these are weekend flights). Anyway website is

here

I notice Aerlingus have appear to have dropped their prices on the Prague route to try and compete. I priced flights a month ago for flying out to Prague on the 30th of December and flying back the 3rd of January and it was €330. Exact same flights are now €185.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭talla

Actually that Aerlingus price for New Years seems to be a once off. Aerlingus appear to be double the price for every other time i've selected. Take the October bankholiday weekend, fly Dublin to Prague on Friday the 22nd, return Monday the 25th. Reuturn price for Aerlingus is €410 per person. Return price on Smartwings is €139 per person and departure times are very similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

thanks.....prague is a great place....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭talla

yeh its a beutiful city to do the tourist thing or just to go out on the session, was there for a week last November.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭SteM

Chers talla. I usually head over with Czech Airlines and that usually sets me back €160 return. Some good prices here, I'll have to go back as it's a great place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

czech airlines is way cheaper than aer lingus, well it was back in april, Just make sure you use their site and go the cheap flights part, and not directly to the search for flight part. I think from €129 return or so, and they give you free meal and drinks etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Word of warning.........couple of new airline have come and gone in the last few months, jet magic ect. I guess you get your money back if you book by credit card? but it's worth considering. Seems like a great deal though.......

Advertisement