Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Problem

Options
  • 30-09-2004 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Im a pre-paid meteor customer and i bought 10 euro cred yesterday for downloading a few games and wallpapers off a free wap site(only charge is gprs charges etc) yesterday i noticed that meteor wasnt charging me anything for downloading anything my credit stayed the same then today i look and ive no credit left now this is fare enough but i checked and i am overspent by 19.80e
    Can anyone give me any advice on what to do or what to say when i ring meteor, cos fair enough i wasted my cred but my phone is prepaid so you shouldnt be able to overspend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Was your phone roaming on O2's network when you did this? It takes longer to update your balance when using O2 and as a result you can overspend.

Basically, next time you top up with €20 you'll only have 20c left to use! There's probably nothing you can do about it I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Presumably you could sod it and buy a new SIM. Bit extreme to change your number every time you over spend by 20 quid but there would be sod all they could do to claim it back. Other than that, Karsini is right and next top up will be dissapointing.

Advertisement