Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Day

• 01-10-2004 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm moving tommorow , so I have some questions :

1.) How can I find out if my new place has BB available to it (I dont have a number yet)

2.) Why hasn't EsatBT charged my Credit Card €90 for installtion, currently using my 3 month trial

3.) If moving and taking BB with me, will I have to pay Esat's install price again. As I hope not, paying it once was bad enough.

Thanks

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

JBoy wrote:

2.) Why hasn't EsatBT charged my Credit Card €90 for installtion, currently using my 3 month trial

AFAIK.. they don't charge u for connection till u decide to sign on for 12 months..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭JBoy

Connection and Installtion one and the same thing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

sorry... meant to say installation...I didn't get ESAT myself but i was looking into it a few months back and from what i read u only payed the installation charge once u decided to keep the broadband after the trial period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭query

you should also be able to get the trial at ur new p[lace as the qualifier for the trial is for eachg new CLI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭query

in other words cancel ur first trial and apply again at the new address, you can't simply bring with you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭JBoy

In summary :

I can cancel my current trial with Esat , at no cost and just re connect in the new place (most likely to clicksaver) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

JBoy wrote:
    In summary :

I can cancel my current trial with Esat , at no cost and just re connect in the new place (most likely to clicksaver) ?
    Yes, because you won't be "reconnecting" - it will be a brand new connection. (A pedantic point, I know, but any restrictions on "multiple" subsidies apply to lines, not to customers).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭simonm2

Just sign up for a fresh EsatBt trial. In three months time there will be new better offers on the market so why commit to anybody now if you can get another 3 months free?

Advertisement