Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rem

Options
  • 01-10-2004 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭

Anyone heard their new album ?
    I have played it 2 death allready and i have 2 say its one of their best.
    Not exactly in the same league of automatic for the people but its much
    better than reveal at least.
    Worth checking out if u are a fan or if u like the latest single leaving new york.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭L.W

hmm brill alb in comparison to albums in general i even like the rap bit on the outsiders but in comparison to the rest of their albums....its prob one of my least fave albums from them-after Up maybe. although it can be hard to choose they're all so different sounding yet uniqely rem thats one of the many great things bout them. but i agree automatic for the people is pure brilliance. did you know that was the last thing cobain listened to (full blast)before/while he commited suicide. i've decided thats a good thing somehow. i wonder whether it was everybody hurts or the sidewinder that he was listening to :rolleyes: although you never know..he could have been listening to nightswimming...if he was he died in peace...

Advertisement