Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Password problems

• 01-10-2004 9:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

HELLO EVERYONE,
    MY NAME IS "mickey mac" AKA LOTTOWINNER, I AM A MEMBER OF VARIOUS FORUMS AND I THE SAME USER NAME ON THE ALL.
    I ALSO USED "mickey mac" HERE ASWELL BUT BECAUSE MY PASSWORD WAS NOT ACCEPTED ANYMORE I HAD TO RE-REGISTER TO GET BACK IN! HENCE THE NEW NAME!
    BEFORE RESORTING TO THIS I TRIED TO USE THE FORGOTTEN PASSWORD FEATURE WITHOUT SUCCESS! I RECEIVED AN EMAIL WITH MY USERNAME AND ASKING ME TO FOLLOW A LINK TO RESET MY PASSWORD! NO LUCK!
    I ALSO EMAILED THE ADMINISTRATOR BUT GOT NO REPLY!

JUST WONDERING HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE? BY THE WAY I DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG PASSWORD CAUSE I USE THE SAME ONE ALL THE TIME.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

So you reset the password by clicking the link without error, but no new password was sent to you? are you checking junk mail folders (if you have them) for any mails?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

When I Follow The Link, I Am Told To Contact The Webmaster! Which I Attempt To Do By Email!
    But No Replies.

I'll try to e-mail you your activation codes. Let me know if you get the same problem with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

vBulletin Message
    No User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I FOLLOW THE LINK
    THANK YOU FOR THE EMAIL

I think I know what is happening. Is your e-mail client splitting the link across more than one line? perhaps the link you're clicking is missing a vital part.

• Advertisement
Advertisement