Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Punch up on the Arsenal coach

• 01-10-2004 10:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭

Police had to intervene after two Arsenal players, thought to be captain Patrick Vieira and Cameroon international Lauren, clashed following the Gunners' 1-1 draw at Rosenborg.

The bust-up occurred on the team coach after a game which Arsenal, perennial under-achievers in the Champions League, had been expected to win.

Arsenal say they are mystified by the reports but Rosenborg's head of security Hallgeir Stokken confirmed that two Gunners players had to be pulled apart.

He told The Sun: "There was an argument between two players which turned into a physical confrontation.

"I have been told that two other players had to step in."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

thats the second punch up in a while. Wasnt Henry invovled in some tunnel incident. I dont think Arsenal have the ability in Europe and the cracks are already starting to show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

It can,t be good to have team members fighting each other. Interesting tha Viera was alledgedly involved it would be interesting to know what was said to start it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭moby2101

On the contrary, I think its a helathy sign of a team who played ****e on the night and tempers frayed a little, in the disappointment of the result.
    Shows their dtermination to finally make some inroads in Europe.
    Having played a good bit meself, I've often had flaming rows with team mates after a bad result!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Hopefully Lauren bit*h slapped Vieira around da place......wonder did he start crying like he did after getting sent off against Utd.....then went and told his mammy Wenger....haha!! pity they hadnt Keown as well and he cud have jumped around everyone like a gobs**t....but he was too busy getting kicked out at leicester :D

Europe!! Arsenal wudnt know how to win it if it fell on there head!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Big Nelly wrote:
    Hopefully Lauren bit*h slapped Vieira around da place......wonder did he start crying like he did after getting sent off against Utd.....then went and told his mammy Wenger....haha!! pity they hadnt Keown as well and he cud have jumped around everyone like a gobs**t....but he was too busy getting kicked out at leicester :D

Europe!! Arsenal wudnt know how to win it if it fell on there head!! :D

Big Nelly do you want to continue posting in the Soccer board. If so NEVER POST A PIECE OF DRIVEL LIKE THAT AGAIN.

This is precisely the kind of crap that closed this board down and I will not let it creep in again. You have now been warned!!!

Thread Closed!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement