Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What TV shows do you download?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

its pretty obvious where to get these from tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Mossy Monk wrote:
    its pretty obvious where to get these from tbh

You mean to say you download complete series of Scrubs, etc????? PM me please I'm lost :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

BolBill wrote:
    You mean to say you download complete series of Scrubs, etc????? PM me please I'm lost :confused:
    Can't really post links here but it's worth mentioning that the long-awaited Scrubs DVD is due out next year..

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2477

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

basquille wrote:
    Can't really post links here but it's worth mentioning that the long-awaited Scrubs DVD is due out next year..

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2477

I have every episode of Scruns on disk but I will be buying the DVD when it comes out for the superior quality and extras.

The current series has been excellent with Heather Graham and Joanna Marquiles both doing extended guest runs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ElNino wrote:
    ..but I will be buying the DVD when it comes out for the superior quality and extras...
    You can't fault the quality of the HDTV rips you can download. They're great quality! We're promised a sh*tload of extras anyways on the DVD.
    ElNino wrote:
    The current series has been excellent with Heather Graham and Joanna Marquiles both doing extended guest runs.
    Also, the episode airing tonight has Matthew Perry as guest star and director.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

So far i hav downloaded 2 brand new episodes of the oc season 2 and im currently downloadin the third episode!!one tree hill is pretty hard to download tho!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

d4gurl wrote:
    So far i hav downloaded 2 brand new episodes of the oc season 2 and im currently downloadin the third episode!!one tree hill is pretty hard to download tho!!

It is? You mustn't be looking in the right places...
    Most shows are taking breaks over Christmas, though, so it's possible that
    any you can't find just isn't on at the moment, hence it not appearing on any download list.

(Last new OTH was 30/11, next one isn't scheduled at the moment.)

Advertisement