Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big game last night.

Options
  • 01-10-2004 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any news of the monster game last night?

Any boards punks do alright? I know Lafortezza went in or around the bubble.

I think I was about 70th. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

23rd out of 115. Derry got me, raised my BB with A9o and my KJ suited didn't hit. :( Fun tournament though and not as touhg as the €100 freezeout imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Never thought about it but your probably right right Luke. There's alot of ticket winners in the €250 that are not of the standard as the regulars who pay into the €100. The new Saturday freeroll should sort that out though. Is that starting next Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

starts saturday the ninth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭accensi0n

I thought I went out 23rd. the screen said 23rd when I went out but it might'nt have been up to date. Lafortezza, were you in seat 1 of table 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Yep I was Seat 1 table 2 for the whole night, where were you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Seat 3 Table 1. Went all in with AJ offsuit. Wanted the guy who raised it to 7000 to fold but he reluctantly called and beat me with his AQ.

Advertisement