Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Suppliers

Options
  • 01-10-2004 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent office supplier who could provide a range of postage mail boxes and tubes. I've dealt with Viking for the past 12 months and its been a disaster with 1 out of every 2 orders being wrong. Any suggestions?
    thks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Our place uses Corpoate Express for stationary type stuff. We(in IT) order all our toners from Datapac and they're great - next day delivery and cheapest prices but I don't know if they do what you're after. We used to use Lyreco but they took the liberty of giving is double orders a few times which got a bit annoying cos they'd get a bit pissed of when we told them to take the extra stuff back...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

datapac are great, i agree. Lyreco are a pack of robbing b*stards from what i've heard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

We use Complete Office Equipment for our office supplies! Next day delivery & very friendly service!!

We have an account with Lyreco, but never use it because they are the pushiest [sp?] b@stards I've ever dealt with ... they keep trying to organise a stationary audit & can't get it through their thick skulls that we're too busy to down tools for an hour to listen to them sh!ting on about how great they are and that the rumours of them being robbing b@stards are not true :mad:

Advertisement