Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upcoming election in the states...

Options
  • 01-10-2004 9:22pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

So, On November the 2nd a new president will be elected...or not.
    Who would you vote for and why?

It has been said that the only reason people are voting for Kerry is because they dont like Bush.
    This is precisely why I will be voting for Kerry...I dont like him or his polictics but I think we need to get Bush out and give Kerry a chance to make a change for the better.

We can only hope ;)

Who would you vote for Kerry or Bush? 10 votes

Kerry
    0%
    Bush
    100%
    m1keThe SweeperBuffyBotBEATp.petepigeoncrumbangeldelightA Dub in GlasgosanncooÉan 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Bush
    I'd vote for Kerry simply cause I don't think he could be any worse! There'd have to be some kind of improvement. And he seems to actually have a grasp of the english language...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Bush
    Thanks for posting AD,
    In the beginning I thought Kerry was the answer for sure, as time went on and I listened to him I became more and more dissappointed. It is just as last time I voted, Neither candidate are worthy of the job. I voted for Gore to prevent Bush getting in to destroy us but alas he had some dirty tricks up his sleeve and it mattered not who I or anyone else voted for.

After watching this weeks presidental debate I realised that if Kerry does get in that things will not change. He has already said that he will not be pulling troops out, that he plans to keep them there until we win this so called 'war'.

It is disgusting that we havnt had a decent person to vote for since Clinton. The only good side to Bush winning would be that Hilary Clinton could run in 2008, I know she would win for sure and she would get this country straightened out. Gawd how I wish she were running now, we need her so badly.

So while I do not like Kerry I will give him a shot and see what happens ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Bush
    daveirl wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

while I do not feel we shoulod just drop everything and run as to look like we have given up I also do not believe we should make long term plans on staying there until something that will never happen does.
    I think we should change our goal to one that is more attainable and pull out when it is completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Bush
    Kerry tbh.

Simply because he cannot be any worse than the present incumbent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Bush
    I would vote for Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Bush
    Kerry

If only, as said above, to get that imbecile puppet out! He is the lesser of 2 evils...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Dont really care who wins....

If Kerry wins - great - another catholic in the white house
    If bush wins - great - the white man marches on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nutkase

Bush Kerry Tweadle Dee and Tweadle Dumb, the real fight over here is against apathy. The campaign $ is insane both candidates are just hedging thier bets and making sure that there is no real change over here, ie Ralph Nader not given a chance to participate in the debates

Bush
    well Bush won, as I suspected. Its too bad we couldnt have peole from the rest of the world vote...I think it would have blown him out of the water. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement