Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once apon a time...

Options
  • 01-10-2004 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Ok. So, the point of this is...

Hmm. Let me rephrase that. Heres where one person starts the story...writes four-five lines...trails off...next person continues.

And that goes on until the story gets too explicit and the thread is locked :D

So...lemmie begin...

''I noticed that the dog was still following me. It was...''

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

..on fire...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

...and had a pink collar on which made it look slightly camp. I walked faster but it just wouldn't go away, so I came up with a cunning plan to get rid of it. I...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

...realised this was a complete rehash of a thread from last year. I can't find the thread, but here's a link to the full story: http://members.boards.ie/barryaldwell/ctyi_stupid_story.txt

The end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

But THEN I realised that boards is so boring now a rehashed thread is better then nothing at all, and i turned to the dog and...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It bit my leg. The wound got infected, and they had to amputate

Tragically however, the doctor was drunk, and so he accidentaly amputated my head

The End

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

kicked it in the nuts. next thing this hairy snail came outta nowhere and said....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

''Bow before me, for I am your God.'' Unfortunately, my foot slipped, and...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

<Insert your favourite squishing noise here>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

...Suddenly, completely and utterly out of the blue and with no warning WHATSOEVER save for the increasingly long entrance to the sentence, a pedant ran haphazardly onto the thread, screaming "It's UPON, not APON!", and then ran off again... across the snail, for continuity...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

*Squish* I killed the snail and felt pretty pleased with myself until I turned around and saw.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

A spanner getting bigger and bigger, heading towards me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It hit me squarely between the eyes, killing me instantly

THE END

.. and so I rose from the dead, like a killer undead zombie, with a hunger for BRAINS! And what better place to find them than the CTYI message board?

primaryschools... nice and crispy ones when they're young.

The disembodied voice had a point!
    So I, in my zombific stupor, dragged my rotting self to the nearest primary school, leaving a trail of flaky disgusting pieces of skin, rags and toenails in my wake... and some zombie goo...

of which i gathered and kept in a jar for later when i would...

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

stuff down my little brother's throat while i stood there laughing as he choked :D slowly when all of a sudden...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

..I grew an extra fourteen thumbs. A great urge to suck them all came over me. So dislocating my jaw, I stuffed them all in. But one was not a thumb! It was...

A carrott. EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

A CARROT! 'Ehhhhhhhhhhh' It screamed as i chomped it to death. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a.......

• Advertisement

n irrelivant soup spoon...

So I made carrot soup with my other thumbs (which had magically turned into carrots cos I said so) And proceeded to eat the soup with my irrelevant soup spoon, when Harry Potter came flying in the window...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

......And i proceeded to beat the living sh*t out of Harry 'cos he's a wizard and really really sad......

Then YOUR MA came in and arrested me for 'manslaughter' even though I intended to kill the Ba$tard.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

I was then promptly detained in the 'joy where I met Barney the dinosaur who was serving time for.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

contravening the Being Bloody Stupid Act of 1581. Under the bed in my cell I found...

....garreth the ra, how do you explain this one i asked him, to which he replied....

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

"What the f*ck are you doing here? Get out or I'll beat the cr*p outta you!" Then I...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

stole his superman tshirt and he said

• Advertisement

gimme back my superman tshirt...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement