Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's Rugby Club

Options
  • 01-10-2004 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

The Women's rugby club held a meeting on Tuesday last September 28th as a way of introducing ourselves to the new students and it was hoped we'd get a few continuing students along also. However our dear SU Pres. never got around to sending the All Students mail so there were only one or two new people at the meeting!

We only got the club up and running last October/November and as such we missed Clubs and Socs day. This year we're hoping to have a much bigger impact!

The ladies rugby club started training for the current season on Thursday last September 30th. We'll have training on Tuesdays and Thursdays down at St. Clare's (Behind the ESSO Station on the Ballymun Road) at 6:30.

Any girlies interested in joining the club are most welcome. No previous rugby playing experience is needed! If you know of anyone who'd be interested in playing with us let them know!

We're really hoping to get the club up and running properly this year and get a few games under our belts as soon as possible, as last season we had no matches.

We have a new coach starting with us this Tuesday as Podge is heading to Limerick, so we're hoping to see as many girls as possible down at training!

Training this Tuesday at 6:30, we'll be meeting in the Hub at 6 o'clock for anyone who wants to wander down along with us!

If you've got football boots bring 'em with you.

Look out for us on Clubs and Socs. Days 6th and 7th of October!

If you want any more info. just drop me a PM

Hope to see some of you on Tuesday.

Take it easy!

Amz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

I fupping hate womens rugby club.

Bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Aww ... Sounds like someone got rejected :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Pimping your club Amz huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I think so, the profile of rugby in general has been raised in recent years and I think that the women's game is really an area that is growing in popularity and can be developed very much!

I only started playing last year having watched it most of my life. The nearest club to me would have been in Naas so wasn't really possible for me to join.

It's brilliant craic and even people aren't too keen on participating in the games/training, the social side of the club is definitely worth the membership!

:D

• Advertisement

dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you heifers.

Yep, definitely got rejected :p

I even had a flat chest and a beer belly and everything :( I don't understand. I look just like all the other men in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Smaug Harder

It's nice to see women fed up with feminimity embrace their hairy sweaty masculine side! I salute you all! But please for the love of god dont break my arms!
    Thankyou and goodbye.

• Advertisement

Oooer! hehe!

*hugs* Zyox!

/me makes kissy faces at Zyox

Would amz be able to pull a bus with a piece of rope held between her teeth?
    Cos that would be HOT!

[22:45] (RedSmaug): shes a 'looking for a punch' wierd
    [22:45] (RedSmaug): :D
    [22:45] (RedSmaug): if you follow

I agree. That or a tackle. wheh wheh wheh.

Would amz be able to pull a bus with a piece of rope held between her teeth?
    Cos that would be HOT!
    Who needs rope I'd just use my teeth.

Where would you hold onto the bus with your teeth amz?
    Theres no protrusion that i can think of that would provide sufficient grip for your mouth to apply enough force to move the thing.
    Yours confusedy,
    Smaug!

The exhaust pipe ;)

Thats some mouth you got there amz, maximum respect!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Does the hooker have to be dead diiirrrrty???

You'd have to ask Trojan, he's the one with all the experience of hookers.

Don't forget to visit the [SNIP]

cliiiiiiicky! :D

[EDIT]Does the phrase "Post anything like that again and you're banned" mean anything to you?

• Advertisement

It's their homepage...

Oops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Zyox wrote:
    Oops :D
    A likely story.... icon14.gif

Advertisement