Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple piercings on guys... Yes or no?

Options
  • 02-10-2004 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hello all. I'm getting my nipples pierced soon and just trying to get some opinions and any good or bad experiences anyone has had with them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Oh god!
    Mental images!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i wanna get mine done too
    its supposed to be like the most painful place though
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I can feel etho a-knocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

i swear its the worst one i ever got,
    plus yea this is gonna get locked soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

I got my left nipple pierced on 3 seperate ocassions.

First one was the best. If you have sensitive nipples it makes them even more sensitive and allows you to have more sensual fun with them.

unfortunately the piercing got pulled/torn out.

Got it done the 2nd time and I had far less sensation and the thing traveled and so grew out.

3rd time I got it done the piercer decided to put it in really deep (without telling me) so it would stay in. At this stage there was a lot of scar tissue after building up from the 1st and 2nd time. After a while it again traveled and grew out. My left nipple is now much larger than the right one but doesn't look freaky or anything.

I won't get the right one pierced due to the history of the piercings growing out.

I'd recommend getting it done though and it doesn't hurt *that* much. The 3rd time for me though really bloody hurt cos it went in so deep. It's still worth it for the sensual benefits it gives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I got both my nipples pierced last week. It has to by my favourite piercing now and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I'd recommend getting it done.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I hvae my left one done,
    i'd say it was the sorest because thye're so sore but I wouldn't recamend anyone else getting it done, as after time of leaving it in your nipple will kinda stick out... and if you take it out it'll never return to its normal position so i can't take mine out because my left will look bigger than my right so its kinda an excuse to have a slighter sticking out nipple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

For me it was my most painful piercing high above penis with pain I thought.

It's not very practical if you do anything too physical but as someone said above for sensual reasons yeah if your into that.

Oh yeah forgot to mention I took mine out and im left with a more sensitised perky nipple.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

hahaha i remember the day you go that done mark,you were in some pain for weeks afterwards,walking around holding your t-shirt away from your nipple,
    hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

It's not that painful compared to a lot of ear piercings but it did hurt more than I expected. It was a pain in the ass to sleep on though as I sleep on my front

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

My nipples are very sensitive (I react with extreme pain any time someone tries to pinch them). No way would I get it pierced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

my ex had it done and wouldn't let me touch his nipple for about six months afterwards. i think its supposed to hurt guys more, i didn't think mine was too bad, but of course women do tend to have a higher pain threshold :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Seraphina wrote:
    my ex had it done and wouldn't let me touch his nipple for about six months afterwards. i think its supposed to hurt guys more, i didn't think mine was too bad, but of course women do tend to have a higher pain threshold :P

*cough* yeah sure.... I'd say something but it would just get me in trubble ;)

So anyway, should be getting them done in the next week or two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ajay

Im a girl and i got my nipple pierced Saturday, it woz extremely painful but it looks sexy, It still hurts but its not unbearable..u gotta jus live wit if u feel dat strongly bout gettin it done..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

but of course women do tend to have a higher pain threshold :P

Tecnically that's not true, women's brains have naturally lower levels of beta-endorphins, the brain's natural painkiller. That makes them more susceptible to physical pain, but also more emotionally sensitive and also gives them a sweet tooth. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

quiet you!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I loooooooove it on guys. It's probably just a thing tho.

I want to get mine done....but I fear the pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

Well I think they are dead sexy on a guy - I,m trying to peruade my man but he is a wimp.........
    Got both of mine done in July, first one HURT, but pain notwithstanding, I went back two weeks later for the second one!(needed a matching pair)

Heightens sensitivity, looks great, no reason not to get it done, is there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

yes go for it. Have one of mine done, have sensitive nipples anyway and the piercing only added to it, wouldn't get both done as its good to have a choice

Advertisement