Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shatner's pheromones...

Options
  • 02-10-2004 12:50am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Shatner: 'I'm irresistable to women'

30/09/2004 - 14:38:42

Star Trek star William Shatner says he's irresistible to ladies - because of his extraordinary high level of pheromones.

The 72-year-old insists he has no control over his allure to the opposite sex and that it's just a chemical attraction.

He says: "I have such high pheromones. I'm told this by numerous people - that my pheromone
    count is very high and that I am just naturally attractive to women, and I think, to sexual deviants.

"It causes me great concern."

Taken verbatim (apart from adding bold tags for extra humour) from this page here.

....words fail me.

Advertisement