Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Idiot ina T-shirt

• 02-10-2004 1:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭

See what a couple of guiness can do to you....

Anyway, this fu*king idiot in college the other day was walking around, thinking he was 'the man' in the following t-shirt.

It was pink, and had written on it,

Louiseanna(American state cant spell right, just to clear that up.)

"Louiseanna, I want some fanny" .. Now this guy must have thought he was a legend. But he clearly didnt realise that the american word Fanny = Arse in ireland. so he basically wore a Pink t-shirt saying he wants ass!

Anyone else see anything as stupid as this?? Attempt not to post t-shirt websites etc, mean Real Life exp sh*t ..

sigh.. whataa muppet. think i'll rest me head now ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

Dare I say it?

ok.

Get. A. Life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You have it the wrong way around.

Fanny is ass in the US.

It's a vagina here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Isn't it entirely possible that he did get it? And therefore its not really all that stupid? I mean, it is just your interpretation of what you assumed he did/didn't know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

Mear wrote:
    so he basically wore a Pink t-shirt saying he wants ass!

Did you ever think that perhaps he knew exactly what the t-shirt said.
    You may well have cracked some sort of high level gay secret code there Mear !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Mear wrote:

Anyone else see anything as stupid as this??

Yeah, well this one time on the internet some guy tried to be all clever and sh*t, but ended up looking a right tool...
    Mear wrote:
    But he clearly didnt realise that the american word Fanny = Arse in ireland. so he basically wore a Pink t-shirt saying he wants ass!

Rearrange the following...mouth, took, right, of, out, words, the, my...
    Mear wrote:
    whataa muppet.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

aye guiness boy must be so sick with himself now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Rodd Flanders (Wearing I'm With Stupid shirt): Look Daddy, Todd is stupid and I'm with him!
    (Moves next to Maud) And now Mommy's stupid! Hahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I have a t-shirt that says im with stupid. Aren't I mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

im wearing a black t-shirt...
    YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT TOO BUDDY?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

GaRtH_V wrote:
    im wearing a black t-shirt...
    YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT TOO BUDDY?!?

you sicken me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

whats wrong with stupid t-shirts?
    detail.php?imagename=urine-tshirt.jpg&category=Clothing&date=2002-06-30 you got a problem with her too buddy???!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Mear wrote:
    "Louiseanna, I want some fanny"

Are you sure he didn't just want a very particular threesome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

i have a stupid t-shirt that im well proud of it says the following:
    AVAILABLE MAN MAGNET
    Cant find a man? No probs!
    Simply use this beautifully designed magical magnet to draw him closer to you!
    CALL MAVIS 476-5289
    It's a guaranteed man trap!

Im wearing it right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Mear wrote:
    Louiseanna(American state cant spell right, just to clear that up.)

You mean like the way you spelt can't above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Flukey wrote:
    You mean like the way you spelt can't above?

Hah. WHIPPED!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

ooooh yeh... ahem. Yes it was an over the top post. But this person did think he was great or 'fabulous dahling' whatever hes into. As for the spelling mistake, wow. genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Sorry, but your point is rather ambiguous. What the hell are you trying to say?

Either:

The t-shirt was pink and said fanny. You misinterpreted this to mean ass over here, where in fact that's its meaning in America, and therefore, the guy is straight and wanted vagina.

Or you have a problem with gay people wearing pink t-shirts? 'Oh no...watch out, the gays are coming over the hills and into the city. Run away from the city!' Is that where you're going here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭cilamc

At college I once saw a fella wearing a t-shirt that had the following written on the front in large letters...(except it was uncensored)

NO I REALLY AM A STUPID F---ING C--T AND I DON'T MEAN THAT AS ANY KIND OF IRONIC STATEMENT I PAID €45 FOR THIS AT URBAN OUTFITTERS BECAUSE I AM A SH-THEAD

When I saw that I laughed and thought "ha ha, what an ironic t-shirt"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Mear wrote:
    ooooh yeh... ahem. Yes it was an over the top post. But this person did think he was great or 'fabulous dahling' whatever hes into. As for the spelling mistake, wow. genius.
    Is there really that much to object to in this guy being "fabulous dahling"?

Like for instance, I have a general dislike of college students in general (yes even when I was one: no offence like), but you don't see me coming on here and posting threads about it...

The guy is expressing himself: if that makes hima "muppet" or whatever it is you'd actually like to call him, then so be it. It's his choice. If he's gay/camp/whatever then learn to live with it and ignore him if it bothers you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭X-Dawg

NoelRock wrote:
    Oh no...watch out, the gays are coming over the hills and into the city. Run away from the city!

Dude, save your homophobic vibes for the gaybasher forums.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

X-Dawg wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoelRock
    Oh no...watch out, the gays are coming over the hills and into the city. Run away from the city!

X-Dawg, I think your quoting Noel way out of context there.
    His FULL quote was :
    NoelRock wrote:
    Or you have a problem with gay people wearing pink t-shirts? 'Oh no...watch out, the gays are coming over the hills and into the city. Run away from the city!' Is that where you're going here?"

With taking quotes out of context like that, a career in journalism beckons for ya !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

omfg. I POSTED THIS DRUNK. We were discussing it in the pub. I know of ur man who thinks hes a right ladies man. I've NOTHING against gay ppl, or any type of ppl cept scumbags, racists etc.

fs, this has been blown out of proportion. i was f**king drunk when i wrote it, fresh from the conversation in the pub. SOME(to cover my a$$ here, so as not to be slated once more) people here have totally just bullsh*tted and started(cant remember names) saying maybe im homophobic. stfu and cop on. i emphasise I WAS DRUNK. and it was said in light humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

He sounds like a right tit. Fair play for lambasting the sap!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I hate all those FCUK tshirts, as in fcukinky Bugger, couldn't give a fcuk and all those ones. THey are so sheet

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Whether it meant ass or vagina, can you not want both from a female.
    Am i the only straight guy that has ever admired a woman's ass. Or is it bad so say, I want her ass.
    Why does ass automatically mean its a bloke's ass you want?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Mear wrote:
    omfg. I POSTED THIS DRUNK. We were discussing it in the pub. I know of ur man who thinks hes a right ladies man. I've NOTHING against gay ppl, or any type of ppl cept scumbags, racists etc.

fs, this has been blown out of proportion. i was f**king drunk when i wrote it, fresh from the conversation in the pub. SOME(to cover my a$$ here, so as not to be slated once more) people here have totally just bullsh*tted and started(cant remember names) saying maybe im homophobic. stfu and cop on. i emphasise I WAS DRUNK. and it was said in light humour.
    See how much more gracefully you could have handled this?

One post.

"Bollox. I was locked when I posted that. I'm a tit."

Works wonders. I've done it myself before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Yer man should wear a shirt like this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

PH01 wrote:
    Yer man should wear a shirt like this...
    That particular T-Shirt would look far better on my bedroom floor tbh.

Rar.

seamus wrote:
    That particular T-Shirt would look far better on my bedroom floor tbh.

Rar.
    It's currently in the laundry basket. I'll give it to ya when it's washed. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

on a slightly different note i remember during the Black Eyed Peas gig at oxegen this year i was standing behind this moron who was waving a confederate flag

i dont think he knew what it stood for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

giftgrub wrote:
    "Up Cork" innit?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Probably a Cork GAA fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭spoon

im getting a t-shirt saying "i did that chick out of hanson"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

giftgrub wrote:
    on a slightly different note i remember during the Black Eyed Peas gig at oxegen this year i was standing behind this moron who was waving a confederate flag

He was at a Black Eyed Peas gig so you can take it he's not very smart. lol

spoon wrote:
    im getting a t-shirt saying "i did that chick out of hanson"
    ...and wear it on a 'first-date'. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

PH01 wrote:
    It's currently in the laundry basket. I'll give it to ya when it's washed. ;)

Still with the wearing women's clothes, eh?

;););)

Still with the wearing women's clothes, eh?

;););)
    That's right, I do look good when I dress up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

X-Dawg wrote:

Man you couldn't have quoted me more out of context if you tried. You could try... and sure enough, you probably will with this post.

Point of reference: I'm not exactly on the 'straight' side of the road, if you catch my drift.
    PH01 wrote:
    That's right, I do look good when I dress up.

Don't we all? I mean, er, eh, er... anything I say will dig a deeper hole here... um, hm...

Goodbye!

Advertisement