Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling pics from waterford

• 02-10-2004 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Heres a few piccies i took from last night, have to say it was a good night, only problem was to many kids and the announcer was absolute crap, there was one particular incident that i didnt like right at the end of the show, it was wrong of people to try and get backstage as thats no go area, but still the idiots tried and it was getting on the wrestlers nerves, but there was this one little girl, no more than about 7 or 8 who just pulled the curtain a bit and didnt even step one foot beyond it, next minute the American guy Brodie Steele who by the way was 6 foot 9 and built like a brick ****house suddenly came out and said directly to the poor girl "Next person who tries to come back here ill break there ****ing neck"

Not one bit professional in my opinion, of course highlight of the night was Jonny Storm, what a class act all the way through, the group I was with including me are mad about wresling and he recognised us as smarts, he even broke kayfabe to tell us something that im not going to repeat here, anyway at the end of the night he and the pitbulls recognised us and said "That they loved us and that we made the night for them", nice bit of acknowledgement from them, all in all good night so onto the piccies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

pic 2

pic 3

and pic 4 starring jonny storm, did i mention i got his autograph and a group picture, and for those who were there last night i was with the group on stage front row that included the guy with the Bret hart Reggie parks belt

Anyhoo thats all for now

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

good laff friday night alright. johnny storm was great , fair bet shin was the lad in the randy orton shirt with the belt haha you got some stick from the lil kids

i was with him lol, i was the guy 3 from him in the evolution t-shirt, bastard wouldnt let me hold the belt sigh

shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Looked like a great show...

Did anyone hear about an attendence number? Id love to know how popular the show was. The arena looked great in those photos.

Hanza

Hanza wrote:
    Looked like a great show...

Did anyone hear about an attendence number? Id love to know how popular the show was. The arena looked great in those photos.

Hanza

As far as i could see it was packed out, couldnt give you numbers hanza , but i could see every seat packed out, the forum really isnt a wrestling venue but what all star wrestling did with what they had was excellent

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Hell I was there with Shinzon as well as the guy with the belt(who has been a friend for many years and has gone to Wrestlemania xx and is going to the next one in LA as well)All I got to say is Johnny Storm is the man and a performer of his calibre does not deserve to perform in a dingy little arena like the forum.

My friend with the belt will be on later to address his public.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

where was this on?
    didnt know about it at all :(

Mossy Monk wrote:
    where was this on?
    didnt know about it at all :(

Twas on friday the 1st of October mossy in the forum, was advertised for weeks before hand in the Waterford today News & Star and Munster express Newspapers

Shin

• Advertisement

another one of my nephew with jonny storm and Bulk from the uk pitbulls, sorry about the wonky picture but i was laughing so much at bulk lol

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Cant belive i missed it... Stupid chicks...
    Cause of all of lifes problems!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bob sexington

yep, bob sexington here, otherwise known as
    the guy with the belt in the forum.it was a good show,but i have to agree
    with shizon(cd), brodie steele was a prick to the little girl at the end of the show.he looked the part, but was useless in the ring and sold nothing for
    the pitbulls who were very sound.it was nice meeting jonny storm, and myself,
    shizon and jesus jones are in a group photo with him and the pitbulls, which will be posted here at another date.(by the way, jonny storm is holding my 1,700 euro reggie parks world title in it), ill post it here as soon as i can

Advertisement