Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error in CMS

Options
  • 02-10-2004 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

I have been trying to install Typo3 CMS and so far i seem to have got it installed with the databse set up.
    However when i try to access the admin/backend login i get this error. Any idea what it means?

Warning: fopen(/****/****/****/****/****/typo3temp/charset_iso-8859-1.tbl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /****/****/****/****/****/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2012

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /****/****/****/****/****/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php:2012) in /****/****/****/****/****/typo3/template.php on line 596

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Figment wrote:
    I have been trying to install Typo3 CMS and so far i seem to have got it installed with the databse set up.
    However when i try to access the admin/backend login i get this error. Any idea what it means?

Warning: fopen(/****/****/****/****/****/typo3temp/charset_iso-8859-1.tbl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /****/****/****/****/****/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2012

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /****/****/****/****/****/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php:2012) in /****/****/****/****/****/typo3/template.php on line 596
    What encoding are you using for the files? Specifically, class.t3lib_div.php.

What are the permissions on charset_iso-8859-1.tbl ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

permissions it was. Thanks.

Advertisement