Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal-Charlton (contains scores)

• 02-10-2004 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

4-0 after 75 mins but what about the goals by Henry.
    The way Reyes and Henry are playing together is incredible.

If Henry scores another of similar quality to the first two, we may see the best hatrick in premier league history.

I can't believe Setanta are letting us watch these live games for free. There must be a catch!!! :)

On the down side, Henry looks in good form. Not good for Ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

syke wrote:
    On the down side, Henry looks in good form. Not good for Ireland
    The Henry for Arsenal and the Henry of France are 2 completely different players. He's yet to produce his club form on the international stage, although the Ireland match might suit him. A week out with a minor injury wouldn't go amiss though. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Well at least Reyes isn't French too!

And on the plus side whilst we may be a bit of apprensive at what Henry might do to us next Saturday at least France will be quaking in their boots at the return of .... Mattie Holland :rolleyes:

Oh dear, it's gonna be a long week I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

syke wrote:
    I can't believe Setanta are letting us watch these live games for free. There must be a catch!!! :)

Yeh it was a great match to watch.
    And em...Henry! Any chance of him getting the flu for next Saturday???? :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

syke wrote:

Yeah, Dutch TV have stopped showing the live Premiership games this year. Bastards! :(

Enjoy, anyway. *not bitter*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Im not frightened by Henry while playing for France , infact he was more of a threat for them when he played on the wings .
    I think Cisse might be a better option for Sathurday .

• Advertisement
Advertisement