Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking news from Gutshot v Fitz

Options
  • 02-10-2004 5:22pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

WE WON!!

Well technically we still have to continue playing but with only 5 of them left they cant win.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Well done team.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

plyd gg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

DeVore wrote:
    WE WON!!

Well technically we still have to continue playing but with only 5 of them left they cant win.
    Does the fact that you can post this mean you were knocked out early?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Donated my chips to Gavin the eventual winner with AQ versus AK. Went out in the mid 20's :(

DeV.

Good weekend though I take it?

• Advertisement

I'm so jealous.

I'm going to cock punch everyone who got to go the next time I see them.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

jealous but about 400 euro richer!!
    If I take a punch in the nads do I get my cash back?
    :)

DeV.

Only if it sterilises you.

haha, the jokes on you I'M ALREADY STERILE!!!!!!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Yep, the jokes on him alright!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

DeVore wrote:
    haha, the jokes on you I'M ALREADY STERILE!!!!!!
    DeV.
    ul Tom, but the world a little bit safer now. ;)

Got back last night, crackin' weekend even though I blew my cash after doubling it (it wouldnt hurt so much if I just lost the lot directly but no... I turned 150 into 300 sterling and THEN lost it).

Joe O'Neill got more trashed then any person ever on Friday night and was more then a little ... tender... on Saturday but led the team to win the cup. Unfortunately I got knocked out about 24th when my AQ ran into the eventual winner's (Gavin) AK.
    As each gutshotter got knocked out there was a chorus of "another one bites the dust".

I'll write up something for the site soon. BTW the Gutshot club is absolutely gorgeous.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

DeVore wrote:
    Got back last night, crackin' weekend even though I blew my cash after doubling it (it wouldnt hurt so much if I just lost the lot directly but no... I turned 150 into 300 sterling and THEN lost it).

Joe O'Neill got more trashed then any person ever on Friday night and was more then a little ... tender... on Saturday but led the team to win the cup. Unfortunately I got knocked out about 24th when my AQ ran into the eventual winner's (Gavin) AK.
    As each gutshotter got knocked out there was a chorus of "another one bites the dust".

I'll write up something for the site soon. BTW the Gutshot club is absolutely gorgeous.

DeV.

Well done to all. Great news.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I wasn't even drinking but I am seriously sleep depraved. In fact I am ****ed beyond ****ness.

Hyzepher

Hyzepher wrote:
    seriously sleep depraved.
    Freudian.

Advertisement