Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

song from the oc

• 02-10-2004 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭

lo, heard a song on the oc today and i kinda liked it, im not 100% sure but i think the lyrics went someting like " dont got alot of time dont give a dam, dont tell me what to do i am the man"

it was a very mellow, almost depressed song cant find the lyrics on google

EDIT: found the episode number on google then found the track list for that epidsode the songs called "Love of The Loveless" by The Eels

http://www.theocshow.com/songlyrics/0018.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

well thats the eels for you-depressing, however their last album wasn't too bad depressing wise, but if you get a chance, listen to "susans house" or "going over to susans house" by the eels,not too sure of the exact title, but its v good if not depressing a lil :D the thinking behind it kinda reminds me a lil of suzanne vegas "luca" but at least the eels song ends a lil happier..madness..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭weemcd

ah ive no problem with it being a little depressing, it kinda suits me at the mo anyway. I just mentioned that as a little better description to see if it rang a bell by anyone, its a great song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Fantastic band the eels one of the best in recent years even if their last album was a bit meh

Eels are one of my favourite bands of all time.They may be derpessing but there are times when their music will bring a smile to my face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Eels are one of my favourite bands of all time.They may be derpessing but there are times when their music will bring a smile to my face.
    Mmmm, over half of Daisies of the Galaxy does that for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement