Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

You see, in Carlow, the only inter school rivalry is when guys from the tech come up to pelt stones, insults and their own insecurities at people from my school.

Last time, it ended up with less than two dozen guys from 5th year in the tech standing at the bottom of a little slope, with between fourscore and 120 guys from my school facing them down. They left in somewhat of a hurry.

So casey jones costume for halloween? I'ts got a hockey mask and a big stick!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

I go to a rugby schools o we are all violent gimps who hate eachother well the jocks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Back to the whole getting off on the 1st of November.
    :mad: :mad: My EVIL (!!!!!!!!) new principal aparantly decided not to let us have ONE day off school. :mad: :mad:

(i get off all day on the 21st cause of a camogie blitz to celebrate the camogie centenary :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

I go to a rugby schools o we are all violent gimps who hate eachother well the jocks anyway
    yeah but yiz are ****e at rugby for the most part and care more about the bloody rings than the actual sport

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

What rings? Jesus my school focuses more on rugby than on academic work! It's great. As along as you play rugby thigs go your way. Certain things are let slide.

• Advertisement

the rings theyget for being on the JCT

Gonzaga get rings? That's kinda sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

I'm in a rugby school to but i hate it cause its a 7 day boarding and the senior firsts basickly run the school and if you stand up for your self your bet by the whole of 6th year, so its kinda fúcked up that way..... bullying is basickly allowed I'm in cistercian Collage Roscrea by the way

Gonzaga get rings? That's kinda sad.

its because they got to the final of the Js and thats a big deal. they also got special ties to wear instead of the normal one

Yeah but if we get to the final, the coach bitches about how we could have done it faster!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Sod yiz all, I only get ONE MEASLY DAY off for Hallowe'en

:eek: oh my God that sucks. what school do you go to?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ucd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Yay, just found out we're having a Rocky Horror Picture Show night for Halloween!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

AWWWWWW MAN that's like the best kind of theme.

Look forward to such great songs as:

Dammit Janet
    Over at the Frankenstein Place
    Science Fiction Double Feature
    Sweet Transvestite
    The Time Warp
    ...and many more. :D

I envy you. :(

*runs off to get original rocky horror (stage production using the roxy cast) soundtrack from sometime during the 1970s*

Somebody said that the principal said we had to go back to school on the 1st of November but she didn't

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D:p:D:p:D:D:p:D:p

I'm gonna puck my brains out on HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

LUCK ****!!!!!!!!

Well you can look forward to such delectible delights as:

Mars bars
    Snickers
    Coca Cola
    Popcorn
    Choclate in general
    ... and many more high sugar content food stuffs. :D

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Chocolate :D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

LUCK ****!!!!!!!!

Well you can look forward to such delectible delights as:

Mars bars
    Snickers
    Coca Cola
    Popcorn
    Choclate in general
    ... and many more high sugar content food stuffs. :D
    You are aware that it is completely legal to ingest said substances on days other than haloween, correct?

• Advertisement

You are aware that it is completely legal to ingest said substances on days other than haloween, correct?

I am, but still...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Yes, but what other day of the year can you call to strangers and demand food?

And be given food?

it is quite difficult to get sweets once you reacha height of over six foot and have long hair people don't trust you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

In all fairness Matthew they'd be more likely to give the candy to you out of fear, you tend to get that glint in your eye when you're hungry...

its not my fault that i have a sugar addiction. I needs it especially caramel. mmm caramel. must go can hear caramel bar being opened

Meh, it still works. I didn't bother to dress up last year so I just went around pretending I had tourettes syndrome. The food was plentiful. :p

thats really horrible man. I'd be offened

Meh, it was France, and it's not like I could have walked in a straight line at the time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

A friend of mine has tourette's. It only gives him a mild twitch in his arm, but he finds it absolutely hilarious to tell strangers he has tourette's and watch how they react. Mostly they think he's gonna start screaming and stuff if provoked. Like the hulk but less impressive. And less green.

• Advertisement

:D back to me bragging bout getting the 1st of November off :D

:D i also get off early next Monday Wednesday and Friday(12:30 OH YEAH), and have a camogie blitz all day next thursday and don't have to go to any classes :D:D

Advertisement