Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Of course we can use it getting to and from school, they don't have any control of us once we leave the gates, yeah.
    A lot of schools try to put rules on you outside the school grounds, such as "No smoking in school uniform", and "Come to school in full uniform." It's all complete BS, they have no authority over you once you leave the school grounds

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

If it's a private school they can do whatever they want. One of our guys got suspended because he started jumping around the bus on the way home and they reported it to the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

What i cant stand is schools that put a limit on hair length or on peircings. It ridiculous. My mate has a bullet for a neclace and even thougfh the rules say nothing about jewelery the Vice principal won;t him wear it. same thing happened when i had rainbow shoekaces

*Cough*Myschool*Cough*
    I love the school but I hate their pointless, anti-individualistic rules.

It's weird how my school is so obsessed on exact uniform but asd long as you wear that you can do anything

• Advertisement

I hate uniforms. They're so feckin' uncomfortable! And sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Bloody skirts... muttermutter.

And yes, jewellery rules are the worst... And hair dying. That one bugs me. Sure, you can bleach your hair horrible shades of yellow, but no, if you dye it any colour which doesn't make you look like a skanger, it's not allowed.

Uniforms aren't that bad.

Yes. Yes they are. I want to dye my hair slightly purple but have to wait until next summer. Meh. Don't care too much. I can look forward to at least five new piercings and my purple hair. :p

I could do that now as my schooluniform is the clothes thats it

• Advertisement

Don't make me smack you Matt! I hate having to wait. I want sharp pieces of metal stuck through my body now!

No need to be violent. Get your tongue or belly button peirced then you can be peirced and they won't see it

Can you not just put a plaster over the piercing? That's what girls in my school with piercings they can't/couldn't be bothered to take out do. Looks stupid but it's a small sacrifice.

Yeah but our school cops onto that really fast and just makes you take it out anyway. I'm not going to waste my money on a piercing that won't get a chance to heal when I can just get them next summer and heal them up. Matt, did you ever do anything about that lip piercing you were thinking about? Heh, I can think of more useful piercings that aren't visible than a tongue or a bellybutton!

Evil school you've got. My school realises but when someone's got a plaster on it they can safely let it slide and whatnot. Althuogh I reckon if I come in with my lip pierced they're gonna say something plaster or no.

I never ended up getting it done because i fear the hole not closing over and now i have a job so i wont be able to get one. Stupid Heatons!

I saw a woman with a gorgeous blackline BCR in hr lip the other day at the bus stop and I instantly thought, "I hate you!". Damn I want my lip pierced.

Left, Middle or Right

Left and middle. We are so not going into my list of piercings I want though. I don't have the time. By the way, fear of the hole not closing?! Most of us are afraid of the hole closing!

I just mean in the future if i wanted to take it out so i wouldn't have a hole in my face

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Btw, if you smoke, bear in mind how you do so while getting a lip piercing. friend of mine got his lip pierced, has to develop a whole new way of smoking

I saw a woman with a gorgeous blackline BCR in hr lip the other day at the bus stop and I instantly thought, "I hate you!"
    Some people feel like that all the time... piercing or no. Oh look, I'm bitter already. Damn this no life thing is easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Bloody skirts

Ooooh, bloody skirts, nasty!

Your sigs too big ColHol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

that is by far the best sig ive seen on boards....

ColHol wrote:
    Ooooh, bloody skirts, nasty!
    Didn't mean that.

You just smoke with water. ie. Drag, drink, drag, drink. It clears any smoke out of your mouth and away from the piercing. That only lasts about a week though. I'm going to have to buy so much retainer wire for school trips next year! :)

You misunderstand. If you tend to hold the cigarette in one part of your mouth, dont get that part pierced. Else you have a problem

That'd be a bitch not being able to smoke maybe they'd think of quitting

• Advertisement

Well yeah, obviously, because now there's a big metal ring there! But I was talking about caring for it. Heh, I like that sig. I say get rid of the little dots though. That took some time. Nice one. It's big but it's cool.

Advertisement