Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glazier To Buy United,????????

• 02-10-2004 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭

There are strong rumours surfacing this evening that the American is to launch a bid to buy United over the next ten days. According to reports he has all the finance in place and Uniteds board will accept the offer when it is made as they feel the shares are over valued at the moment. The Cubic expression group will gladly sell and end their involvment with United.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

What rumours? Where did you hear this? Why didn't you post a link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

cheesedude wrote:
    What rumours? Where did you hear this? Why didn't you post a link?

What rumours?
    Eh Read the Thread

Where did I hear this ?
    From very reliable sources.

Why didn't I post a link ?
    Because there is life outside of the internet and so not everything is linkable. I,m sure it will break over the coming week.

[EDIT]
    Just checked the online sports news and the story has broke.

BBC

The Guardian

[/EDIT]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Interesting. You would have made it easier to believe if you said you got it from very reliable sources. The question marks in the title gave me the impression you didn't know for sure. I mean you could have heard it on a bus for all I know.

PS: Thanks for the links.

Advertisement