Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod , Or Lack Of One

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Im not looking to become a mod evan ok , anybody but me should be mod

how about letting this thread slip slowly into nothingness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You know, usually when people want that to happen, they don't post on the thread. Otherwise it gets pulled up. However this board seems to be too small to have threads disappearing, so...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

You know, usually when people want that to happen, they don't post on the thread. Otherwise it gets pulled up. However this board seems to be too small to have threads disappearing, so...

aye, this board will probably get smaller until the exam crops up again, but there's not much here that needs to be monitored but its the admins choice i suppose not ours....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Rozabeez wrote:
    noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! not ms.nelson! anything but her! ANYTHING!

Its Scientificly proven that teachers aren't people and therefore don't use computers unless they are one .So it is highly unlikely you're teacher uses boards .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I think this will be modded but probably around the mocks or maybe even the weeks coming up to JC 2005!

• Advertisement

Wow... 2005...
    I'm honestly still living in the year of '98/'99. I always accidentally date things wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Think about this then: Anyone sitting the JC this time round(2005) will be sitting their LC's in 2007! :eek:

No, I'll only be in 5th year then. Anyone doing TY will do them in 2008... I think... and if things keep going as they appear to that'll coincide nicely with my Grade 8 violin exam... Wonderful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm sitting my LC in 2006. Hurrah!

Curse you and your getting to college sooner than I-ness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Raphael wrote:
    I'm sitting my LC in 2006. Hurrah!

not on my watch..........[loads shotgun]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

*sniggers*

I should be too..but I'm in TY.

Advertisement