Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it legal to have a club over say 20's...?Worst reason given for being refused..?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Alana wrote:
    Well i wont buy any stocks....but il give you one of those hideous-sorry- fabulous-sorry manly(grrrrrr etc) black bomber jackets with the orange lining that seemed to be bouncer uniform a while ago...and with winter coming up it'l keep you warm as you drag the riff raff out :D

Ahh bless ya...all I need to do now is shave me head, drag me knuckles on the ground and gain 5 stone and I'll be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

ok what pub was this?
    firstly it is legal to have a clearly stated sign saying that its eith 18's 20's or 23's nevr hav i heard of 20's??? any way... only if it is clearly stated . i also have a fear of heights (i like to stay at the most 5 foot from the ground unless) anyway the reason y i was refuesd (by the by i'm 21 22 in feb) my garda age card the picture doesnt look like me they then asked for another form of id i was quite dumb founded i asked y wud i go waste money on a garda id if i was going to bring more than that out with me i took out my atm cards showd my name they then said that only visa cards can be shown as a form of pictureless id!!! this was in fitspatricks (or sumtin like that )in temple bar :mad:

Advertisement