Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Angel

• 10-10-2000 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I dunno, the series seems the usual crap they serve up, but Jessica Alba is cute, and from her bad acting it wouldn't surprise me if she comes from the pron film industry.

They kind of screwed it up though putting the promo on at the same time as Angel+Buffy.

Btw, do you get the new Buffy series yet? For some reason Buffy has a younger sister and the whole cast is acting as if she has always been around. Very funny though ("I'm telling mom you slayed in front of me")

wall5d.jpg

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Hobbes:
    Btw, do you get the new Buffy series yet? For some reason Buffy has a younger sister and the whole cast is acting as if she has always been around. Very funny though ("I'm telling mom you slayed in front of me")
    Not 'till January, I think. And I don't think it was ever said that Buffy was an only child. I would guess that when she goes to LA to her Dad, her sister is with her mum.

Draco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Draco:
    Not 'till January, I think. And I don't think it was ever said that Buffy was an only child. I would guess that when she goes to LA to her Dad, her sister is with her mum.

Actually the cast act as if she has always been in the series because they make mention to eariler episodes where she is supposed to be in (but isn't). There is also some cryptic comment made by a passer-by in the episode which portents to something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

******************Warning*******************
    **********Gives info on nxt Season********** Actually what really happens is that it is to do with faith tara and the new sister(Dawn). Remember when faith said "Litlle miss muppet counting down from 7 3 oh" it all has to do with dawn. And remember when tara ****ed up that speel its because she was trying to stop willlow from finding out the truth. I shall not give away the rest though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

thinks back to the buffy film .......... nop dident have a sister . did anyone see that film ?????

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

Advertisement