Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I D/L COH?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yeah, you cant respawn in indoor missions as you would just get raped. And if your in a team and then leave the team your automatically ejected from the mission area. Its a rather good system tbh, but I have to wonder what kind of processing power it requires. Considering you go through the same doorway as 15 other people and the game renders a different environment for each team.

I think I might have figured out how to break this game. 4 or so blasters 2 emp defenders, a controller and a single tank own this game. We were xping on level 11-14 in the hollow from level 7. Blasters, I think, do the most damage but are relatively weak when it comes to taking damage. Thats where the tanker comes in, he just runs forward, soaks damage with empathy defenders to heal him and blasters rape all the baddies with AoE powers. Very efficient.

Anyone wanna group or something, log on pinnacle and join the boards super-group that Hobbes created...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

logged back in as cobalt.. and appeared outside the door which meant a long and nerve wracking trek through the land of the 15th level gits with guns.. and them magma lads. Made it in one piece though. :)

Started 2 new characters. The Evangelon (on pinnacle 5th lvl blaster, tech/force) and The unfettered (a huge collar wearing spine/regen scrapper lvl 5).

still love the char creation :)

all chars seem to be ending up in the hollows though. seems like all missions are being directed to there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Any European servers or is it only playable on U.S servers atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

kraggy wrote:
    Any European servers or is it only playable on U.S servers atm?

Just play on any of the servers.

Or come to pinnicle. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

A eurpoean version is due out soon enough I think.

Hopefully PvP (Arena) will be out december/january, but real PvP wont be until may or so next year

Glad to see your having as good a time as I do with COH

Gravaknight lvl 38 Grav controller Virtue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Up to level 22 now (even got a cape :) ). Went to Dark Astoria for the first time. Its done very well, the ghosts are a nice touch. Seems to be just full of the pathanon though.

Terra Volta is just incredible too. I wonder how long it took them to actually build these maps. The details are excellent.

Working on my mutation scrapper now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

All set for the event this weekend? Online trick or treating! and some special surprises!

was great crack on test and that was only for 20mins.

Also the news about COV is good (subscribers for 12+ months get first allocations, then 6+, etc once the beta is released (january/feb)) . I cant wait for COV!

OK, time to finish a story arc and hit 39 :D, then do eden trial tonight maybe

Advertisement