Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ash in limerick today

Options
  • 03-10-2004 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

nobody seems to care but i cant ****ing wait!fkos os spain also hurra.if anybody is going the venue has changed to a place caleed the trinity rooms the granary. ive no idea where the hell that is but should be fun trying to find it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 darkangel

Opinions on the latest Ash album?Best yet or just a change in the right direction?

Best song?

I believe the fantastic Evil Eye deserves a release as a single!

What thinks yee other interested ones? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 darkangel

dimerocks wrote:
    nobody seems to care but i cant ****ing wait!fkos os spain also hurra.if anybody is going the venue has changed to a place caleed the trinity rooms the granary. ive no idea where the hell that is but should be fun trying to find it
    Deadly,the new album kicks butt in a major way!!they play the UCD freshers ball this tuesday and despite my advancement in years I will be attending as an also reputable Irish group -the Republic of Loose will be support! Good luck finding Tim and co!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

its was ****ing class last night. future kings of spain cancelled thoguh the feckers. personnaly my favorite song on the new cd is vampire love, i love the solo was delighted when they played it last night. 1977 or meltdown are the best i think

Advertisement