Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the three paddys

• 03-10-2004 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

heres one for you:

paddy irishman,paddy scottish man and paddy english were wandering
    in a abondened town . paddy scottish man noticed a 20 pound note on a table ,so he ran in and grabed it Suddenly a ghost appeared and said im am the ghost with the one black eye leave that money or you shall die!!!! so paddy scottish ran of screaming ''aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' later that night paddy english man snuck in grabed it the so ghost appeared again and said
    im am the ghost with the one black eye leave that money or you shall die!!!! so paddy english man ran of crying for his mammy{no offence to english people}.so at this stage paddy IRISH man got fed up and decided to get the money for himself .and like the others he went in and took the money the ghost appeared and said im am the ghost with the one black eye leave that money or you shall die!!!! so paddy IRISH man said you'll be the ghost with the two black eyes when im finished with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Meh!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Think I first heard that one about 20 years ago. Seriously, I'd say it was that long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I can't believe that you would be arsed writing that piece of crap out. Seriously though, as one of your first posts as well. Thats not saying much for you as a person. I nearly cried when i read it, my eyes are bleeding. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

:rolleyes:

did someone say they were making tea?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

lol @ linoge's reply.
    Isn't that a bit harsh?

Give the guy a chance to redeem himself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cows With Guns

Getting distressed about a joke posted on the internet is far more retarded than actually posting a bad joke. You'd swear the guy was paid to entertain you.

Get a life

(aimed at anyone whining)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Maximilian is right. I heard that years ago too, definitely more than 20 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

i can;t believe tht you would half apologize to the English

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

whats a paddy englishman?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Balls Of Steel

saw the punch line coming a mile away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Deaddude wrote:
    heres one for you:

paddy irishman,paddy scottish man and paddy english were wandering
    in a abondened town . paddy scottish man noticed a 20 pound note on a table ,so he ran in and grabed it Suddenly a ghost appeared and said im am the ghost with the one black eye leave that money or you shall die!!!! so paddy scottish ran of screaming ''aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'' later that night paddy english man snuck in grabed it the so ghost appeared again and said
    im am the ghost with the one black eye leave that money or you shall die!!!! so paddy english man ran of crying for his mammy{no offence to english people}.so at this stage paddy IRISH man got fed up and decided to get the money for himself .and like the others he went in and took the money the ghost appeared and said im am the ghost with the one black eye leave that money or you shall die!!!! so paddy IRISH man said you'll be the ghost with the two black eyes when im finished with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait wait...im confused.

You mean internal affairs knew they were being set up by the FBI??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,318 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Linoge wrote:
    I can't believe that you would be arsed writing that piece of crap out. Seriously though, as one of your first posts as well. Thats not saying much for you as a person. I nearly cried when i read it, my eyes are bleeding. :(
    He's Ten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

13 actually ! :mad: :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭pyxxel

Just told this joke to my 9 year old son - he thought it was funny! Sort of anyway. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Paddy Englishman, Paddy Irishman and Paddy Scotsman walk into a bar. The Barman says 'Is this a Joke?' (I'm 13 too, do I get away with this one?)

So a Rabbi and a Priest go into a pub the Rabbi goes 'Have you heard the one about us?'

So this blonde walks into a bar. You think she would have seen it

A women walks into a bar and asks for a double entendrée. The barman gives her one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

OH MY GOD!
    That joke brings back memories of primary school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TattyTeddy

Oh my GOD! You'd all be so much better off POSTING some jokes as opposed to ridicules someone who actually BOTHERS to post one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Why did the chicken cross the road again???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Youll find all the answers to that particular question at www.chickenjoke.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

TattyTeddy wrote:
    Oh my GOD! You'd all be so much better off POSTING some jokes as opposed to ridicules someone who actually BOTHERS to post one!

You're right. I feel ashamed. I withdraw my previous statement. May the Jews take my house and sell my children.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Linoge banned for abusive comments

Bio

Advertisement