Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karma regarding posts about piercings

Options
  • 03-10-2004 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Ok,
    I have been posting on this forum for some while now,most of my posts are either getting advice off you good people or giving advice myself.
    I have found this forum to be extremely helpful with any queries ive had and it has also given me new ideas for piercings etc...
    But I seem to be getting more and more bad karma for giving people advice or giving my opinion on piercings,such as this.
    I got given bad karma for that post,for my opinion,which, in case you havent noticed, is what the internet is all about.
    I have come to the conclusion that it is people who dislike serious piercings(eg :clit hood) are giving me this bad karma.
    If you dislike the piercing,dont bother reading the post and dont bother wasting your time and mine by giving me bad karma.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

who cares tbh? i never give bad karma, maybe if someone said something really funny I'd give good karma. Its a bit pointless and nerdy, dont lose sleep over it, not like they're gonna have a loser table at boards events for people with no karma to sit at

Advertisement