Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

road trip

• 14-10-2000 2:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

some good news after my last post- just wanted to let you all know that this film is cool. i seen the previews last week and if you liked american pei you'll like this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Looks like fun, judging by the trailer smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You never can be sure with Tom Green ... he's a twat... but sometimes he's a funny twat ... still though... he's a TWAT!

bard.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

I saw it last week....funny stuff...even if it is just American Pie on Wheels..worth a look..but don't go out of ur way to go see it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ah twas a bit of fun, I liked the talking dog with the munchies smile.gif

Ivan Reitman, he was the guy who did Ghostbusters wasnt he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

This was such a good laugh. Reminded me of American Pie, which was, i suppose, its intention. Still though, any film with a talking dog who has the munches gets my vote...

oh yeah, Tom Green's shagging Drew Barrymore, wassup with that s hit !!

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

mom?

Definitly a leave your brain at the door movie but some genuine lol moments smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

bloody funny.

ps tom green is marrying drew barrymore ,not just shagging her.
    shes bet anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yes, Ivan Reitman did Ghostbusters. Now that's a class film, the DVD version is brilliant btw, loads of extra stuff in it, very well put together, not a direct port over with just subtitled language selections like so many of the earlier dvd are.

Advertisement