Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Reputation Points?

Options
  • 03-10-2004 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

Sorry for having to bring up this over-mentioned topic but I was wondering what does it mean to have a blue dot beside the reputation point? I couldnt find anything about this on search but if I did miss what it was could anyone even post a link for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

blue/grey means that the givers rep has no effect on you.

either that or it is red/green and you are colour blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Thanks a million Gordon for your response but I have one other question about that: Why would the reputation point have no effect on me?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Why would the reputation point have no effect on me?
    Probably lots of reasons but definitely, say, if the person giving you the rep is too new or hasn't made enough posts themselves to be allowed affect another's rep or if they have negative rep themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Because the person who trys to give bad rep dosent have a good one them selfs or they don't have many posts, so it dosnet affect you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

"Youve given too much rep in the last 24 hours"
    Right so ive to wait before giving more, but has this effected/devalued the rep Ive already given out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

no

Advertisement