Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good value

• 03-10-2004 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Check this out.

Bargain DVDs.

All PPVs only €15 and thats incl P&P.

WMXX will do nicely thank you very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The offer expires friday (15 oct), so be quick. Postage time is great. My order from alst sunday arrived this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

I ordered three DVD's off it thanks for the post!..Keep em commin. Can't wait to get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Foleys Greatest Hits and Misses only €15 incl P&P on www.silvervision.co.uk

Hopefully this time I dont get a dodgy Thai copy with half the matches like I did from Ebay :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Jesus there's some great stuff in there, think I'll have The History of Wrestlemania I-IX and Wrestlemania VII & VIII oh and maybe Wrestling with Shadows.
    Great find Gimmick ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

why oh why is my credit card maxed atm

• Advertisement
Advertisement