Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Captain

• 03-10-2004 9:39pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,890 CMod ✭✭✭✭

The style of the film is very interesting, kinda 30's comic book/gotham city. However the film is a load of scutter. Can't recommend going to see it. Thats all you need to know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Yeah I thought the visuals were class but the whole acting part bugged the hell outa me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

How was angelina in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Retr0gamer wrote:
    The style of the film is very interesting, kinda 30's comic book/gotham city. However the film is a load of scutter. Can't recommend going to see it. Thats all you need to know.

I was considering downloading this.. thanks for the advice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

How was angelina in it?

She was wearing an eye-patch and an army suit so if it wasn't for those big lips of hers, she could have been anybody :(
    Also she had a horrible english accent sort of like Judi Dench in the Bond movies, so overall, not great

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,890 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And she had all of 15 seconds of screen time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement