Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rake in Fitz

Options
  • 04-10-2004 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

How do they do the rake in the Fitz cash games. I played my first one there any they seemed only to be taking raked from some of the pots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Kimba

In the 50 game its 3 euro per person per half hour. They generally dont rake pots that are under 20 euros unless the game is poor then they have to. The rake has to be made no matter what, so sometimes pots of 8 euro may be raked but this doesnt happen often! They generally wait until the pot is higher then 20 euros before raking. Maybe thats why its seems that they rake some pots and not others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

I wouldnt really worry about the rake. Usually they take most of it from the big pots the gamblers get involved in, like being all in for €250 a head preflop in omaha. You dont really notice a €25 rake going out of an €800 pot! :D

Advertisement