Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Ideas??.....

• 04-10-2004 5:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭

ok i just remembered a song that i have been wanting to download for ages but have forgotten the name.

the only clues i have to go by are that the music video was shown on either MTV or Kerrang and it was an anime-esque type with 3 guys in futuristic "armour" running around and shooting 100's and 100's of enemies.

they could have been japan based or something.

the song consisted of muffled-rapid lyrics, not even sure what they were

i "think" the the title or could be even band was something like bullets or bullet-time or something.

i've ran search engines for an hour and googled for 3 but i still have no luck in even finding anything.

if you have ANY clues at all leave the band name or song title and i will most likely know if it them or not.

the video was released about 3-5 years ago

Comments

Advertisement