Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy film on the way....

• 26-10-2000 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.seednd.com

the Dungeons and dragons film.
    Despite have a plethora (yaaaay! got to use that word!) of crap actors and/or unknowns, it does have

a: cute lass
    b: good special effects
    c: the promise of a decent storyline
    d: a guaranteed following of fans.
    e: cute lass

The trailer is most impressive I must say.. the dragonflight over the city is quite nice!
    As long as the film isn't too kiddie or disjointed, it's going to be one for me to watch smile.gif
    (december 5th I think is the release date, in the States anyway. Anyone know about over here?).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

oops!

forgot to mention,

it also has big ****off swords
    cool looking armour

oh,

and a cute lass smile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Was it just my version, or was the lip syncing way off?

Draco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

could be just your version. Don't forget that the quicktime download is quite big. The sound tends to start before the images unless you've got some monster connectivity.

I doubt it will be like that on the silver screen version smile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by LoLth:
    could be just your version. Don't forget that the quicktime download is quite big. The sound tends to start before the images unless you've got some monster connectivity.

I doubt it will be like that on the silver screen version smile.gif
    It's local on my machine and the sound was come after the sceen.
    Anyway - nice 2meg line all to myself today as student skum are on mid term.

Draco

Advertisement