Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London and Kidman

• 04-10-2004 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Oh MY GOD did any one watch this match at No Mercy.
    I thought this match stole the show on that night.
    This match made me forget all the mistakes the WWE has been making with the smaller guys over the past god knows how long this was just a great match .
    What are your thoughts!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Ya it was excellent heres hoping Londan gets a decent push after it. His shooting star press was better then Kidmans and that moonsault over the top rope was awsome. The guy is unrealy talented and not just his moves but the way he sells in the ring and puts a match together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Haven't seen the match, but it was always going to steal the show. Ive never seen Kidman in a bad match, and Londn loks like a mega star in the making.

I hope that one of them takes the CW belt, making for a big title feud between the 2.

Heres hoping the feud aint over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

looks like Londan will be selling the injury for the next while, while Kidman character develops. They need to take the CW tital of Spike Dudly bad, maybe give it Rey for a while and have him fued with Kidman then have him drop it to Kidman. Cue Londans return and ladder match at RoyalRumble/WM21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Please dont give the belt to Rey again. The CW scene needs to be freshened up. Rey is a great performer, but too samey.

I would like to have seen Noble get another run, but that aint gonna happen now is it.

A person who is well deserving, and certainly earned a go is Shannon Moore. Give him a run, as a plucky under-dog before leaving Kidman take it from him.

There is so much which can be done in the CW division, namely take Tajiri back to SD, exchange The Hurricane for someone (except lose the Huuricane gimmick, let him be plain ol Shane Helms again).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

London is a star in the MAKING?

What have you been smoking?

London is already established as one of the greatest talents on this planet. He can do it all. And thats what real talent is. Kidman is good, nothing too special, but London is AMAZING!

Im so glad London stayed with WWE, when others left. He was obvioulsy eventuallly going to get his push.

• Advertisement
Advertisement