Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suited aces & merrion 50

• 04-10-2004 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

what time does it kick off tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Reg at 7 sharp for a 7.30 kickoff. Latecomers allowed up until the first blind level is over.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll be acting as Tournament Director it looks like as Pudding has an emergency he needs to deal with. (Sorry Ken, looks like I cant play).

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

DeVore wrote:
    I'll be acting as Tournament Director it looks like as Pudding has an emergency he needs to deal with. (Sorry Ken, looks like I cant play).

DeV.

If you want somebody who looks like they know what they're doing but always does badly anyway then Im available :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

PM Karlh and Spiritus. It now looks as if I may be unable to make it out tonight - stupid work! :(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thanks HJ but I was the fall back from Pudds anyway so while I'd like to play I cant shirk my responsibilities...

Should be a good game though!

Who got the free ticket from online play this month?

Plus this month will features DeV's Uber Amazing Randomisator!! for placing people in seats. (now with alphabetical lists so no more shouting out names!)

DeV.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, this WILL kick off at 7:30. so be there early to reg.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Edser

HectorJ, Are you looking to join a team? I've three at the moment and am looking for one more.

Or anybody else?

Ed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

DeVore wrote:
    Who got the free ticket from online play this month?
    I did. I've sent you a PM.

Advertisement