Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suited Aces €50 Freeze Out tonight.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

There's no justice in poker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Terminator04

Well done guys great tournament last night : :D
    Could you post up the prize money please it should bring even more players in next month.

Even though i got knocked out early i'd like to know what i'm shooting at next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Could you post up the prize money please it should bring even more players in next month.
    I've updated www.suitedaces.com with a report on last nights tournament, have a look there, and check out the forums too if you've any feedback/thoughts to give us.

just had a look at prize fund and i'm a bit stumped.
    if there was 66 players thats €3300 it does not add up.
    do you not pay out all the prize fund...
    sorry guys i'm only new to all this. :p

saw you had dealers do they get paid if so how do i learn...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I was at that table and that American dude is a really jammy git - i've been to poker games 3 times before and everytime i've seen him call and raise loads of all ins with nothing only to pull off some ridiculous draw on the river.

nobody is lucky

• Advertisement

huckseed wrote:
    I did alright on that table but when I was moved to another the cards just seemed to dry up.

well waiting for 57o will do that to you

There's no justice in poker.

There is, it just takes a while to come round

Me again

Just looking for an answer to the prize fund question :)
    I think i posted it yesterday.

Can anybody help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I don't think there were 66 runners, more like 60. I'll get you proper numbers tomorrow T04.

Advertisement