Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Apartment for Sale] - Blanchardstown

Options
  • 04-10-2004 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Recently built a house out in the sticks in Meath after getting hitched.

I am selling my apartment in Blanchardstown as a result.
    See here for brochure link

Thought there was no harm in extending the potential audience by posting on boards.

May suit investor (available fully furnished). Any reasonable offer considered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

A little off topic but as someone who has built I wanted to know how you found it? Thinking of doing the same in and around naas if possible. Definitely allows you to get more house for your money? Any issues with builders, planning, site facilities etc.

Best of luck with the sale of the apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭denachoman

Built on my wife's parents' land so planning permission wasn't too much of a problem (a few issues about had to be dormer with low dormer windows, wooden windows, no windows overlooking a nearby neighbour)

also was able to avail of existing sewage/water facilities.

Definitely better value for money (i would estimate 30% cheaper per square foot than buying from builder) plus the site value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

30% is considerable and no doubt you got a higher finish than you would have received from a builder. Defo going to do likewise, just need to find a nice piece of land first! :-)

Cheers.

PS. Did your apartment get sold?

Guv

Advertisement