Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• 30-10-2000 4:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see this on saturday night?I had heard a lot about this movie but never actually saw it until last saturday.I have to admit ,while it wasnt scary , it was pretty damn disturbing.Nearly everyone gets killed at the middle of the film in pretty gruesome ways,that redneck family of insane psycopaths were scary because they were actually based on real people.
    All in all it was a good movie with a surprisingly good plot.

Another thing is i noticed a piece of sound from the movie was sampled on Nine Inch Nails' "Reptile" from "The Downward Spiral",its the bit where two of the charecters are stumbling down a hill when going to the creek and the girl says "your coat...",i wonder did anyone notice that or was it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeah its a classic alright, picked it up on dvd a while back, tons of good extras.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

it was crap. seen it before, no way as good as frightners with michael j fox.
    great film

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

The film was so crap i couldnt believe it! HOw the hell did it become a cult classic and how come the made so many of them?!??

I Don't Have Time, for this MICKEY MOUSE BULL****!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Sick, fu<ked up film. I have a very strong stomach and it takes a lot to put me off, but that film had it. The film alone was nothing I hadn't seen before, it's the fact that it was based on real events that sickens me. I saw it a long time ago, and I feel just as sick now as I did back then. I really don't understand why anyone would want to make a film like that.

Advertisement