Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail Premises Wanted

Options
  • 04-10-2004 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

I dont know if this is the place to stick this thread...or maybe property is more appropriate.
    I'm looking for a small retail premises.... ideally around Phibsbora /closer to city.
    Or if the location is good I'd go elsewhere. Budget is TINY! ...rent of about 12000 euro per year.
    Busy street/easy to direct people to.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

Jebus!! the silence was deafening!! Looks like I've found a place.
    No lease...just rent, anyone any experience or advice regarding starting out with just rent.... Can I be thrown out without decent notice??
    Rates, Insurance, initial stock, waste disposal, esb, phone fittings/fixtures...anyone can think of any other expenses to be factored in ??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

mcguiver wrote:
    Jebus!! the silence was deafening!! Looks like I've found a place.
    No lease...just rent, anyone any experience or advice regarding starting out with just rent.... Can I be thrown out without decent notice??
    Rates, Insurance, initial stock, waste disposal, esb, phone fittings/fixtures...anyone can think of any other expenses to be factored in ??

Thanks

With regards being thrown out if you pay monthly rent your entitled to a months notice.

Expenses:
    Wages (A biggie)
    Stock
    Stationary
    Packaging
    Advertising
    Promotion
    Bit difficult to give a list when I'm not sure of your type of business, Hope you make a million(I sound so American)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

Thanks for the advice,
    Making an offer on the premises on Monday, should know if finance is in place by Wed.
    All going to plan so far. Next bit is breaking the news to the guy whos business I've been running for years!! He'll go bananas. And that will almost certainly put my co-workers out of a job... thats the hard bit.

Advertisement