Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB a scam?

• 04-10-2004 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hello,

I've been trying to return my IBB Ripwave modem to IBB for the last few weeks, but they won't take it back even though they have taken €150 from my credit card.

They also do not answer my support e-mails, and their telephone support is a joke (they refuse to help me.)

I'm beginning to think I've been scammed. If IBB were NOT an Irish company, and I had done this transaction through eBay for something, I'd have done a chargeback by now.

What's going on? Are IBB a scam? Something funny is going on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Well my ripwave didn't work either but I just rang them and they sent a courier to take it back. I had my money refunded as well with no problems.

Just ring them and explain what the problem is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 djste

I have, at least 10 times (i.e. once a day.)

I've also e-mailed them numerous times.

The excuse that maybe they are too busy just doesn't cut it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 G|N|T

Yeah, my mate was having the same problem, eventually they came and took it. Honestly i think it was interlinks fault. My mate was saying everytime he rang, they had to change the dates of collection because interlink never picked it up on the dates IBB specified. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

like the previous poster stated, it is an interlink problem.

maybe they need to change their courier company.

Advertisement