Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hallowe'en movies

• 31-10-2000 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

What do y'all think are the best selection of movies for this hallowe'en..?

I know its a bit late to ask, being 6.10pm on the evening itself but hey... I'm dying with the flu and confined indoors while my family live it up on the east coast of Spain so... *sigh*... it's what I've got for the moment...

Tonights TV fare includes The Omen and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein... both on at the same time, unfortunately... I'll just have to record one and watch d'other... oh - and I rented out Exorcist III also... wonder if it's any good...

Oh sheeite... I forgot to get much shopping done today too, so it looks like the trick or treating kids who come to my house are going to be getting ... umm... fruit. The last bunch got all but one pack of my microwave popcorn frown.gif

oh, I'm just rambling...

bard2.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The Omen - a classic horror, one of the best ever.

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein - complete $hite.

doesn't leave much option really, does it? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Thanks for that, Cas... that makes the choice simple. BTW- The Omen is on Network 2 at 9pm, Frankenstein is on tv3, starting shortly afterwards.

The fact that Frankenstein was on tv3, which has more ad breaks than your average American station (or Sky One), was a put off on its own.

Went down to the store, got loads of choccies and peanuts and stuff for the trick-or-treatin' kids... because I'm a nice guy ... honest wink.gif

bard2.gif

Advertisement