Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is class!

• 04-10-2004 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

A rich guy in an upmarket Cork suburb decided that he wanted to throw a
    party and invited all of his buddies and neighbours.
    He also invited Wayne, who'd recently moved down from Knocka 'cos 'de beors
    were better southside like'.
    He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion.
    Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating oysters and BBQ
    and flirting with the women.
    At the height of the party, the host said, 'I have a 10ft man-eating alligator in my pool that I've just imported and I will give a million euro to anyone who has the balls to jump in."
    The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Wayne in the pool!
    Wayne was fighting the gator and as his buddies from home would say, 'giving it some bating'.
    He was jabbing the gator in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head butts and chokeholds, biting the gator on the tail
    -
    the usual sort of thing he'd do on a Saturday after being refused entry to
    Sidetrax....
    The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Wayne and the gator
    were screaming and raising hell. Wayne said various impolite things about the
    gator's mother and repeatedly threatened to burn its house down to the axle.
    Finally he strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a Tesco goldfish, then slowly climbed out of the pool.
    Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.
    Amazed, the host says, 'Well, Wayne, I reckon I owe you a million euro."
    "Naw, boy - you're alright. I don't want it," pants Wayne from behind his can of Dutch Gold.
    The rich man said, 'Jayz, sure -, I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about half a million then?"
    "Nah - don't want it, feen," says Wayne, sparking up another Johnny Blue and scanning the crowd menacingly.
    'Come on, I insist on giving you something.
    That was amazing. How about a new Honda Civic, loads of shiny gold chains and an Armani tracksuit?"
    Again Wayne said no.
    Confused, the rich man asked, 'Well, Wayne, what do you want, so?"

Wayne said, 'I want the name of the boll*x who pushed me in the pool!"

Comments

Advertisement