Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would this work?

Options
  • 04-10-2004 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭

was in the €uro shop in galway a couple of weeks ago and picked up a cable tidy kit to take care of the mess behind the tv, skybox and dvd. As i was looking it over i started wondering if this could be a really cheap method of sleeving cables.

Would this work or would it be a fire hazard. This is the kit i'm talking about.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Just pick up some spiral wrap, u should get it in Diy/electrical stores... Comes in different sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

they sell both in maplins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Yeah spiral wrap's yer man. Cheap enough and does the job nicely. You ge a better finish with the wrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭savemejebus

thanks for the replies, I know spiral wrap is the better option, was just curious as to whether that stuff would work. Thanks again

Advertisement