Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 x Tickets for Smackdown on Thursday, 7th row!

• 04-10-2004 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought these tickets the second they went on sale but something has come up in work and am unable to go.

They are in the seventh row from the ring so are amazing seats. The face value of them is £54 sterling each. I will take face value ono. Its too close to the event to post them so if you are living in Dublin I could meet you somewhere where is handy for the two of us.

I will find out exactly what seat numbers the tickets are when I get home. But the are defo in the seventh row from the ring and they are together.

Cheers,

Fearo.

ps. I know these should go in the for sale area but I really need to try and get some money for them if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

When is this on? I might take the nephew. btw would you accept 100 euro for the lot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭zag

oh, and where is it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Sorry guys,

Your gonna have to resolve this through PMs. Your not alowed conduct sales like this on public boards, unless its on the for sale board.

Cheers

Advertisement