Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camping Enthusiast?

• 04-10-2004 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I've developed a website for Camping Enthusiasts, or simply those who want to get their tent right!

http://www.FindMeATent.com

Almost 300 databased tents. All comparable.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

Handy website well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 r1g2b3

cheers :-)

I just added a search and suggestion tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

Nice site, very informative. Not the usual advertising rubbish!!

(What wuzzes use tents... bivvy!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

mcguiver wrote:
    (What wuzzes use tents... bivvy!)

Nah, swags are where it's at, see here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 r1g2b3

Till it rains!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Swags are cool in sunny climates though. I've used one in Turkey, it was basically a sponge mattress enclosed in a mozzie net. Very comfortable and strong enough to keep out the scorpions too!

Advertisement