Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The last Broadcast...

• 01-11-2000 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭

Yeah I saw it that is to say I seen it
    The storyline was a bit dodgy, I mean why did he bother bringing the missing tapes into it, his conscious got the better of him because Jim was in prison (unlikely his a killer), it was an elaborate scheme to kill the girl at the end? (Mmmmmmmmmmm)
    Not a patch on Blair Witch rpg_009.gif
    See you later keith

[This message has been edited by tobiwan (edited 01-11-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Àh tobiwan, your powers are weak old man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Did anyone see this film last night on Channel 4?
    Done in the same way as the Blair Witch, though i think it was made prior to B.W.
    Fairly enjoyable suspect ending though, went from being a documentary to a film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

i really enjoyed it, right up to the ending, which infuriated the living f uck out of me. WHAT THE HELL !!?? For no reason at all they messed up an eerie film for a shock value ending. For that reason alone, i hated it.

Im going to the bear fights tomorrow, want to come with ??

Advertisement